Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its a Boy!


For those of you that haven't heard, Gordy and I are having a boy! The ultrasound was absolutely amazing. The technician told us that we are definitely having a boy and that no one would argue with the ultrasound pictures. Gordy is so proud.
I can't believe how active our little guy was that day. At the time of the ultrasound, Baby Kurtz was estimated at 12 ounces which was 3 ounces ahead of schedule. I am guessing it might have something to do with the multiple buffets I have visited in the last few weeks. Gordy says it is because I am having a Kurtz baby (He was 12lbs when he was born, Yikes!)
On a side note, when Gordy was little, his brothers & sisters told him he ate his twin in the womb (poor kid). My brother, Paul, sent me a text to make sure Baby Kurtz wasn't eating his twin since he was so big. Luckily, we are safe! Thanks Paul!

3 comments:

  1. As Paul says, "Boys 4, girls 3, boys rule!" We are very excited for you and your future Colts fan!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordy and I are so masculine that all we will ever father will be male. Everybody has their cross to bear.

    ReplyDelete