Thursday, April 16, 2009

It must be a boy....

So, I have not made a definitive decision on whether we are expecting a boy or girl. I keep going back and forth. However, a co-worker came to me the other day and said, "Ashley, you are definitely having a boy." After hesitating for a moment, I asked, "Why are you so sure?" She responded quite slowing by saying, "Because your face is really breaking out." I quietly chuckled to myself even though I was hoping no one would notice my desperate attempt to hide the imperfections on my face that have become more clear since I have been pregnant.

Either way, I am still excited for our little one to join us in September and will take the good with the bad.

On a side note, Gordy will not make a decision on whether he thinks we are having a boy or a girl. However, since my cravings for spicy garlic chicken wings have increased, I think he is leaning towards a boy.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think meat cravings are a signal of a boy, or at least it has been for me! Spicy garlic chicken wings sound awesome! Also, I have a zit larger than anything I had nightmares about as a teenager. The men in our lives...

    ReplyDelete