Well, I will tell you who...someone who doesn't like to clean their whole living room after little Rocko escaped from his dungeon of a kennel. For those of you that don't know, Rocko was notorious for escaping the most elaborate concoctions that Gordy and I could come up with. After many attempts, the winner concoction consisted of a fold away kennel with about 20 cable ties (thanks Dad) holding it together. Needless to say, Rocko gave up at that point.
Rocko has now graduated from Gordy's school of hard knocks. He has become quite the loving dog and behaves well, if not better than Kanon. As always, he does have some room for improvement.
Rocko taking nap with Gordy.
Don't forget Kanon. He is enjoying his birthday celebration of McDonalds ice cream.
Kanon and Rocko definitely supported my pregnancy but taking part in naptime. I am not sure they will be so thrilled when the baby arrives in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment