Sunday, September 27, 2009

Date Night...


Gordy and I had our first outing together since Beau was born. We went to St. Elmo's to celebrate our 3 year anniversay. I know...3 years already. I had my first beer in 11 months and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Okay that makes me sound like an alcoholic...but I only had one I promise.


Gordy actually got the porterhouse instead of the prime rib at St. Elmo's. It was a surprising move since the porterhouse is only 24 ozs and the prime rib is 32 ozs. I went with the standard filet. We also had to get dessert (which is my absolute fav) NY style cheesecake with raspberry puree.


Now back to the diet (wait I mean lifestyle change)...


Beau had a great time as well with Grandma Kurtz and Aunt Pam. However, I think he has now figured out if he cries he gets to be held. We need to work on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment