Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hands & Feet

So I have posted this picture in hopes that you will laugh with me and not at me. Apparently at 32 weeks pregnant, your feet begin to swell. In my whole closet full of shoes, I now only own 3 pairs that still fit my feet. I was in denial about the severe swelling until my boss said, "Geez your feet are getting really big." Maybe my feet just look big from the camera angle (okay that is still denial, I know).


Random Thoughts at work today

Can you get stretch marks on your feet?

If I was to get a pedicure, would my feet fit into the basin without the water over filling?

Did Gordy pound my feet with a hammer while I was sleeping last night?

Could I be the next incredible Hulk if I dyed my skin green? (My hands aren't much behind my feet)

How and I going to find cute shoes in size freak?


No comments:

Post a Comment