Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally another random post.


So for all my blog watchers, I am sorry I have been non-existent for the last month. This week I am officially 7 months pregnant and huge. Nothing really very exciting has happened in the last month or so except for buying a new refrigerator. I know, I know, watch out, if the Kurtz's get any crazier they would have a reality TV show. On a side note, Gordy and I have just about finished Beau's room, we just need to do the finishing touches. Check out the recent pictures below.



Wondering where my feet went at 31 Weeks.


Looking really skinny at 28 Weeks.

Kanon enjoying the snoogle (pregnancy pillow) just as much as I do.

Rocko pretending to be human. Gordy says he just needs a cigar, a deck of cards, and opposable thumbs.
Preview of Baby Beau's room.




2 comments:

  1. Ok...so I haven't seen you in so long and am happy to see that you have updated your blog! I LOVE the name and his room looks just perfect! Looking forward to seeing the happy mommy-to-be on Saturday...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete