Gordy and I next to the cake which looked exactly like the invitation. I am surprised Gordy was patient enough to take a picture without digging in. He would say...look who's talking.
My niece, Erica, was so excited to help us open gifts. She was so patient and so cute!
Gordy is proudly holding Beau's first Bengals tee. However, my mom had to go out and buy some Colt's attire yesterday to compensate. And so it begins...
Check out the sweatshirt that Gordy's mom gave us. Can you believe #1 - Gordy was ever small enough to wear that sweatshirt and #2 - that Barb has saved it for 27 years? I can't wait till Beau can wear it (sorry Buening family...I am aware that it has the Cincinnati Bengals emblem on it).
This week the Pedcor crew threw a shower for Gordy and I. My friend Taylor did so much work! Check out the diaper cake she made. I unfortunately didn't have my camera at work but they went all out. They all pitched in and got us our travel system! I think we are just about ready for Beau to get here, at least I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment