So the Kurtz dogs had a rough go today. The neighbor behind us has a pretty agressive dog who never seems to be on a leash. Today, their dog decided to go after Gordy, Rocko, & Kanon right outside our screened in porch. Rocko, who loves everyone under the sun, sure did defend his family and if Gordy didn't catch his leash, we probably would have had quite a nasty dog fight. I hate to say it (Mom you may not want to read this) but I am such a proud pet owner. It sealed the deal that we will be buying a fence hopefully by the end of the summer.
Gordy and I decided to grab some ice cream this evening (only so I can get in the extra calcium I need). We also decided to bring the dogs their favorite treat in light of the accident earlier today (I know, I know, I hope I am not going to be the mom who justifies rough days with food). Check out the pics below, they love ice cream just as much as I do.
I think I could use some of that ice cream today,
ReplyDeleteDad
I don't know why I'm listed as Wally
ReplyDelete